Mission Statement: The Mission of APCDA is to provide an international forum for sharing career development ideas and experience in the Asia Pacific region with global perspectives.
Objectives: APCDA provides training to professionals engaged in facilitating the career development of others in the Asia Pacific region. It may:
- Organize conferences, workshops, and professional training events to facilitate learning by career development professionals
- Organize networking events so that career development professionals can develop relationships to better share ideas and professional projects
- Publish educational articles describing the work of various practitioners in the Asia Pacific region so that others may learn from these practices
- Identify exemplary practices in the Asia Pacific region to facilitate development of services in the area
- Encourage the development of theories that adequately describe Asian career development
Officers of APCDA