REA, a global career consulting firm specializing in career transition and acclimation assistance for the spouses/partners of relocating employees worldwide is seeking a Part-Time International Career Coach who is fluent in English and local to support expat clients relocating to the Shenzhen area of China. I thought the APCDA organization might be a great resource in finding a local coach referral. Perhaps this could be shared with the member and professional network?
Our Services/Requirements Include:
- Customized Career Transition Coaching
- Relocation and Acclimation Support
- Professional Resume/CV Writing
- Career Assessments
- Support and Resources for the Job Search
Additional Coach Requirements Include:
• Flexible schedule to deliver services across multiple time zones
• Familiarity with the local job market and resources for the job seeker
• International coaching or related intercultural/expat experience
• Language requirement: Fluent written/spoken English and the local language
• Available to provide occasional face-to-face coaching as needed
• Not be working full-time
• Able to work with a diverse population of international clients across varied career levels and industries pursuing career related, volunteer, entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits.
For more information, contact Marci Kelly, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com